Founded in 2000, it today comprises about 40 members, including 27 full members hosting over 1’000 innovative companies, and a fast growing number of associated members.
The association pursues the following objectives for its members:
- Develop networking activities for members and their tenants
- Exchange on business models and methods / new initiatives
- Consolidate information on start-ups across Switzerland
- Evaluate impact of technology parks and incubators on Swiss economy
- Act as Think Tank and link to political authorities, in order to be part of public debates about high tech start-ups and SME’s / business incubation
- Act as counterpart of foreign organizations such as IASP (World), NBIA (USA), ADT (DE), Retis / CapIntech (Fr)